Checkpoints, Name Tags, Task Saving, Chat Tooltips, Bug Fixes
Here’s your #Cowork update.
- You can buy and place checkpoints in the room.
- You can use the new drop-down beneath the room title to warp to any checkpoints.
- You can now rename any object you have permission to rename. Try renaming a chicken or checkpoint!
- You can save, tag, and work on others' public tasks!
- You can see when people chat in the main room via a tooltip over their avatar's head!
- While editing with the pencil icon, you can hover an object; it will turn lighter to provide feedback.
- The grass is gone!
- You will no longer accidentally edit something while trying to move or place something else.
- You (and your chickens) should no longer slide around after reaching targets.
- Chickens no longer move after the room closes.
- Online members who disconnect or go to another room are now added to the offline members list instead of disappearing.
- You will now be able to leave and re-join sessions more reliably, even if you lose connection or refresh the page.
- The first task you create will be automatically marked as active.
- (Mobile, regression fix) Users on touch devices can move by tapping the screen again.