Lots of Requested Updates
I got a lot done today! Here’s your #Cowork update.
- The camera now follows you as you walk around the Cowork room.
- Via the “Members” dropdown on the top right corner, you can see all online and offline members and see what their active task is by selecting them.
- Active task selection has changed. To pick an active task, select your current active task from the Timer tab.
- Users will now receive audio notifications. There is not a way to turn them off or filter them yet. Enjoy!
- Clicking a user's name in the chat will now display a popup with the user's active task.
- Your avatar looks toward your mouse cursor now! Cute!
- I nudged the scrollbar on the stats tab to the right spot.
- The link to load more chat messages (usually only visible on larger screens) works again.
- The console is much quieter now.
- Duplicate avatars are gone for good (I hope).
- You can't start a timer without an active task anymore. You can probably still join one. Please don't try.